Hunt 7mm US Flopper Shafts
These are amazingly well crafted shafts. It's straightness, even tempering, finishes and attention to detail push accuracy to the limits.
- Manufactured in 17.4 PH rebored from bars certificated by steelwork; straight and smooth
- C.N.C. machined
- 3 backwards fins and one for preloading located at 60/90/120/360 mm from the bottom of the shaft.
- The fins are deburred and have no corners perfect both for dyneema use and for other kind of wishbones
- Fins are TIG welded and create a stiffening bridge on the shaft, increasing its ballistic performances.
- Thick barbs, very strong and mounted with a special pin, high strength d. 2.5 mm TIG welded in a very accurate way.
- The barb is very smooth and polished for fish integrity.
- The welded pin allows to maximum hold because the welding itself creates a reticular connection between barb and pin, avoiding the ovalization of the hole
- TIG welded penetration cone maintains accuracy and protects the flopper/pin from jamming