Hunt 7mm Euro Flopper Shafts
Sorry, this item is out of stock
These are amazingly well crafted shafts. It's straightness, even tempering, finishes and attention to detail push accuracy to the limits.
- Manufactured in 17.4 PH rebored from bars certificated by steelwork; straight and smooth
- C.N.C. machined
- 3 backwards fins and one for preloading located at 60/90/120/360 mm from the bottom of the shaft.
- The fins are deburred and have no corners perfect both for dyneema use and for other kind of wishbones
- Fins are TIG welded and create a stiffening bridge on the shaft, increasing its ballistic performances.
- Thick barbs, very strong and mounted with a special pin, high strength d. 2.5 mm TIG welded in a very accurate way.
- The barb is very smooth and polished for fish integrity.
- The welded pin allows to maximum hold because the welding itself creates a reticular connection between barb and pin, avoiding the ovalization of the hole
- TIG welded penetration cone maintains accuracy and protects the flopper/pin from jamming