Azure Scout 75cm Speargun
The "SCOUT" series are engineered for conditions were high maneuverability is needed. They provide a fast, high reliable and stable shot in relation to their size. Are optimum for spearfishing in low visibility murky waters, in currents, and in conditions where crawling and searching is necessary.
- Material: Burma Teak
- Method: 11 layers cross-ply laminated oriented in 2 axes, epoxy joints reinforced with polymer fibers
- Craftmanship: Handcrafted to the last detail
- Coating/Finishing: breathable, wear resistant coatings on 3 layers, equipped with UV filters. "Matte" appearance.
- Optimized body mass in respect to increased structural strength, which provides excellent underwater maneuverability and stability.
- Zero deflection.
- Neutral buoyant with shaft, positive buoyant without shaft, and buoyancy control in respect to shaft weight.
- Reverse trigger mechanism for heavy duty usage and increased length of charge.
- Hydrocells for enhancing the hydroslip effect between the shaft and the groove.
- Automatic, highly reliable line release system located on the right side.
- Ergonomic handmade right handed handle, with anti-slip coating. Handles are handmade, bolted and replacable.