Azure Ambush Spearguns
Engineered for optimum performance for their category. Powerfull and stable long range shot with supreme precision.
- Material: Burma Teak
- Method: 12 layers cross-ply laminated oriented in 2 axes, epoxy joints reinforced with polymer fibers
- Craftmanship: Handcrafted to the last detail
- Coating/Finishing: breathable, wear resistant coatings on 3 layers, equipped with UV filters. "Matte" appearance.
- All Ambush models can be charged with up to: 3 x 16mm bands or 2 x 17-19mm bands
- Shaft utilization: Range 6.5 - 8.0mm
- Shaft type: flopper equipped with sharkfins
- Optimized body mass in respect to increased structural strength, which provides excellent underwater maneuverability and stability.
- Hydrodynamic design for ease of maneuvering.
- Long range shot precision, with minimum recoil.
- Zero deflection under max loads.
- Neutral buoyant with shaft, positive buoyant without shaft. Buoyancy can be adjusted through the counterweight groove of thespeargun body.
- Reverse trigger mechanism for heavy duty usage and increased length of charge.
- Hydrocells for enhancing the hydroslip effect between the shaft and the groove.
- Automatic, highly reliable right side line release system.
- Ergonomic handmade right handed handle, with anti-slip coating. Handles are handmade, bolted and replacable.